Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blow My Speakers Up.


In each of my blogs, i will include a snippit of fashion, and the next part will be my day, and/or rants.

(:

I am in love with
♥The shoes
♥the sweatshirt
♥the stars on Miley Cyrus' cheek.

So many things in the "set" above are amazing.

In each of my blogs, i will include a snippit of fashion, and the next part will be my day, and/or rants.

My Day

today i was so extremely tired, but i struggled to lunch, then i went to the doctor, and came home to take a very much needed nap(:
then i woke up, downloaded so many songs including Meet Me Halfway, Just Dance, Sexy Bitch, American Boy, Bad Romance, and more.
But after this, i have to go to two (ugh!) soccer things. So blah! I dont want to leave the comfyness of this amazing home.(:

well ta-ta for now!

♥Kelly

To make something like the "set" above, make an account at polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment